Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Day 7-9

Sorry I missed some days I was trying to spend time with Daniel on his two days in a row off. He doesnt get two days off in a row very often and it was nice to spend that time with him and Caitlynn. So before I get in started being thankful Im going to tell you about my new adventure. Yes I registered to go to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. No we are not moving. Yes there is an Art Institute in Salt Lake but Pittsburgh is the only division that all the classes are online. So I still get to be home with my wonderful daughter. Im going there to get my bachelors in photography. Its pretty cool. Im way excited. It will take 4 years to get it but thats ok. I feel good about my choice and I feel like Im doing what I should be. But at the same time I feel like I screwed us over in the future cause now we will have my student loans and Daniels but we will figure it out. Im just waiting to see if I get accepted into the program. I just got an email saying I got a pell grant for 4400 dollars! That will help me get the equipment I need. AH im so happy!! Lets hope I get in.
Ok now things Im thankful for. Today isnt going to be about things its going to be about whom. Today Im very thankful for 3 woman that mean the most to me besides Daniel and Caitlynn. My mom, grandma and grams (my great grandma). I love these woman more then anything. They are my heroes and the people I look up to the most.
My mom is wonderful. Shes been through so much and still is but she just keeps going. She is so strong. She is caring and tries to take care of everyone. She worries more about other people more then she worries about herself. She is so much fun to be around and I love spending time with her. I love my mommy with all my heart and always will.
My grandma is the most amazing person I know. I love her more then words and describe. Shes always been there for me. I was with her most of the time growing up and she always took good care of me. Now I wish I could do the same for her. Right now shes working two jobs every day and I never get to see her which makes me sad. I miss her a lot and I wish she didnt have to work that hard. I dont know how to describe it but being around my grandma just gives me a sense of peace. Im not sure what I will ever do without her and I dont want to know. I told her that she cant die until after Jesus comes cause I cant stand losing her. I really dont have words to describe her. She is just all around amazing.
Grams oh man! There is a lot to say about her. She is always making me giggle. I love her. All growing up not once did she miss a performance or something to that sorts. And she has all the programs to prove it too (shes kind of a pack rat). Grams usually is driving me crazy and Im sure I drive her crazy too but I still love her. Shes a hard worker and always there for you no matter when. Like I said shes always making me laugh with something shes doing. Like once she asked me if a digital camera was out of film ha ha oh my gosh it still makes me laugh. I like to call her the crazy old lady. As the years pass I realize she might not be around for much longer and that makes me sad. Thats why Im trying to spend as much time with her as possible now.
All these woman are wonderful examples in my life and I hope to become like them one day. I love them all even when they drive me crazy. But thats what family is for.

No comments: