Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Day 5.

Yep I got it! I caught Caitlynns stomach virus. Man I dont know how she did this. My belly hurt way bad. I couldnt even imagine what it felt like to a one year old and she cant even tell me it hurts. What a brave little girl.
What am I thankful for today? Im thankful for Daryl and Colette. Im thankful for all my family and friends just some of them a little more then others. (there will be more people to come) Daryl and Colette are always there to help us out. I mean they have let us live in their basement for 3 1/2 years. Even though we are pigs and dont clean very well and Im sure that drives them crazy! But they still let us stay here. Colette is amazing. Yes sometimes she drives me crazy but Im sure I drive her crazy too. But hey who in your house doesnt drive you crazy once in awhile? Colette usually makes all the meals. We are getting better at helping or I would like to think so, she is always there to help out and is the best person to have on your side. Like today for example Im not feeling very good and she knows it so she is playing with Caitlynn for a little bit so I dont have to worry about it. The other night when Caitlynn was throwing up. She was downstairs helping us. She pretty wonderful. Daryl is great too. He is always there to help you if you need him. He will always try to put a smile on your face, and he looks at the brighter things in life. I seriously dont think I have ever seen him say a negative thing about another person (well Obama but he doesnt count lol). I love Daryl and Colette with all my heart and Im glad that they are my in laws. I couldnt ask for better ones.

No comments: