Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Day 4.

Hmm lets see today its going to be a hard time thinking about what Im thankful for since Im really tired and not feeling the best. Last night I went and watch movies with Hollie and Kenzie cause Kenzie was getting surgery today and they wanted to hang out before hand. Well I got home like 230 am and got to sleep at like 3 am. Well about 4 am Caitlynn made this weird noise and I asked Daniel to go check on her and what happened? She threw up every where!!!! It was gross and smelled really bad. Then she sat on my lap and puked about every ten minutes. About 6 am she stopped and went to sleep but I didnt go to sleep till 7 am since I was making sure she was ok. She slept with me and Daniel for awhile and then Daniel put her in her bed. She sleep till about 1030 am. And hasnt really slept since then. She hasnt threw up since she got up but she wont really eat and now its coming out the other end if you get what I mean. Im exhausted and worn out. Plus I think Im getting what she has. Its not to great.
Ok since thats out of the way. Hmm what am I thankful for?! Im going to say being a stay at home mom. Even though days like this are hard I couldnt imagine what it would be like if I had to work the next day or something. Im also thankful I can take care of her and dont have to worry about someone else taking care of my sick baby. I love my job even the bad days but I have to admit I like the good days better. I love that I get to see her all the time and teach her and play with her all the time. A stay at home mom is the hardest most rewarding job out there!

No comments: