Monday, December 1, 2008

Doctors appointment!

Just letting you all know what happened at my doctors appointment. I still have placenta in there. About the size of a silver dollar. He thinks it will be best if I pass it by myself. So I have to go back next Monday and if its still there hes going to knock me out and get it out. So its not going to be painful like last time cause hes going to put me to sleep yay lol. I hope it just comes out on its own though.
We developed the pictures of the Riley. He was so tiny. Yes he looks like an alien and its not a pretty sight. But I still think he was so beautiful. I have a ring that I wear around my neck that came in my little memory picture and I found out in the picture that he wore the ring. Well his hands fit in it. And the blanket they gave me he layed on and the teddy bear they gave me he layed by. So those things are even more special to me now.
Anyways me and Daniel are doing good. Im better then he is. He went to work but hes going to see if he can get a few days off. I think my mom is doing the worst but things will get better.

1 comment:

The Knudsen's said...

I am glad that the pictures turned out good. Your in my prayers! Take care!