Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Parties!

So Saturday we had to go to 2 Christmas parties. The First one was the Smith party! We ate taco salads and got gifts from everyone. And made gingerbread house. Abby did a wonderful piano number for the program we had lol. We thought she was going to sing Little Mermaid but she decided to play the piano instead and we had no idea. And for all you who dont know Abby is 4 years old so it was hilarious. Thats about it lol. It was good to see all those people again. Then we went to the Peterson Christmas party. We ate soup and had a Christmas program. It was so good. Eldons kids are so wonderfully talented. I was suppose to sing at this one but I got to scared so I didnt. Both of the parties were wonderful. I was just way tired and I wasnt feeling to good. The only sad thing was Olivia didnt stay at the Peterson party that long. And Grandma Peterson had to go home early cause she was sick. But other then that everything was good. I love the family that I have now!

No comments: