Thursday, November 20, 2008

YIPPY!

yay i got my nails done. They are so cute! They are a pink kind of like this maybe a little darker and glittery. And on my ring fingers I have blue stars. Cute I know lol. The girl that did them was her first time doing mine cause the girl I use to go to had drug problems or something so yeah lol. She did a good job. She accidently burned me with the drimal and made me bleed a little but she was in a hurry so thats ok. I'll live lol.
I went and turned in the keys to the apartment. Finally we are out of there. I hated that place. I turned in the door knob with it cause it was broken and they never fixed it. It was like that for like 2 months. I thought that was pretty funny.
So tonights the big night. I finally get to see Twilight. I'm so happy!!! AHH! I just know its going to be great! Its going to be so much fun!
Well I better go and turn the power off in the apartment and do some cleaning. So talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Kaleena said...

they most not be that cute, because if they were as cute as you claim you would have taken a picture with your fancy phone so we could see them!