Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing new!

Nothing has happened lately, but i felt like writing anyways. I got shot in the eye with shaving cream yesterday it hurt really bad lol. I guess me and Daniel should goof around in the bath tub lol.
Im going to get my twilight prom tickets today yay im so excited. I had to pay 90 bucks for me and Daniel to go. But we get to go to the midnight premiere and get dinner and its a dance and a bunch of stuff and were going with Hollie and Katie lol. I swear Daniel is going to be the only straight guy there but he wants to go just as much as i do lol.
And Thursday i get my nails done yay!!! i love getting my nails done. I havent had them for months yay. So Thursday is going to be a GREAT day lol.
Other then that nothing reall has been going on except the other day i went out with Ka and Colette and Ka made me take a picture with Santa and Ms. Clause that was wandering around Wal Mart for some reason. But he wasnt a very nice Santa. He had a basket full of candy canes and he didnt give us one jerk! lol well heres the picture ( dont laugh i looked horrible that day lol)

Oh i forgot me and Livi my best friend went shopping on Saturday. It was fun except that we shopped for 3 hours and i was dying so we went to Wal Mart after wards and i rode on an electric cart cause my feet hurt. It was great.

And oh and Saturday we got all of our stuff out of the apartment except a load that has to come here and we have to vacuum and clean carpets. Well i better go cause this is a WAY long blog for no reason and i have to go clean the basement so i will talk to you all later bye!

No comments: