Thursday, November 20, 2008

Superior Scibbler Award

Kaleena on of the best people in the world in my opinion. Tagged me with this thing. She said lots of great stuff about me. Which really made me smile :D. I think Ka is just great. I love hanging out with her and being around her. When we are together we always have a great time.

Now im suppose to tag 5 people and ill try my best cause i dont know if i know 5 and i dont know if they will do it also. But hey i can try right lol.

Olivia is just wonderful. She has been my best friend now for 4-5 years. We have tons of great memories together. Sure we get on each ours nerves alot we still love each other like sisters. She helps me through almost all my problems. I can tell her anything and no that she wont tell anyone.

Ali is great. Shes always there when you need her. And she is a great mom. I love hanging out with her and we have such wonderful times.

Brit is amazing. We dont talk as much for some reason. But we always have great times together. She just makes me laugh at the things she says sometimes. I mean shes not blonde but she acts like it sometimes and its great.

Tia is wonderful. I have never met her before but shes always leaving comments on my blog and I really appreciate it. From what Ive heard from Ka is an amazing person with a great spirit and I cant wait till i met her one day.

Jenn is fabulous. She is a great sister in law. And its so much fun to be around her. She is always asking me how I am and when she does it always makes me smile. She is just great and I love that Im in her family.

Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

No comments: