Sunday, November 30, 2008

A hard time.

I just wanted to let you all know that I lost my baby. On Friday I started bleeding and we rushed to the ER. There we found out that he was gone and has been gone for awhile. Probably like a week and a half cause I had a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago. Anyways they admitted me. I had to deliver him like I really was having him. The pain wasn't to bad. I was to scared to get an epidural. So every hour they would come give me some medicine in my IV. Riley Lynn Peterson was born at 5:38 am on Nov 29 2008. He weight 2 ounces and was 4 inches long. I did not see him. But they took pictures and gave us the film and we can develop them if we want which we might do. I think I can handle that I just don't think I can handle seeing him in real life. So the birth wasn't bad he just came out. He was still in his sack so I kind of felt like a cat or dog lol. Well I was fine until the doctor came in and he had to get the placenta out. OMG! That hurt so bad. I wish I had the epidural then. I think if I could handle that without any medicine really I can handle the epidural next time lol. So after that I was ok except I went to the bath room after and I guess I was about to pass out I dont know but alot of people came in then and they had to help me alot. Then they layed me down and I was out. I was so tired. But I came home yesterday. And Im ok just in pain but Im on loratabs so I feel ok right now lol. Im not sure what else I was going to say the drugs are starting to work so I will talk to you later. Thank you all for you love and support and prayers.

No comments: