Monday, November 24, 2008

not much going on.

But I felt like writing anyways. Not alot has been going on. Ive been really moody lately and I dont feel like being around tons of people. Plus im trying to figure out why people hate me for no reason. Ive been crying about that alot. But Ill stop being all sad like. Im down to 191 pounds now. I have lost 16 pounds since ive got pregnant. To me i think thats a bad think but no one else thinks it is and it makes my dotor happy. Its probably cause I dont eat as much crap and I dont drink as much soda as i use too. So i guess it is a good thing and im pretty sure ill gain some weight sooner or later. Well im going to go and clean downstairs cause I was suppose to do that awhile ago lol. And then go get some cream cheese to make my cheese cake for Thanksgiving. So talk to you all later and sorry this blog sounds depressing just another mood swing i guess lol

3 comments:

The Knudsen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Knudsen's said...

I would not worry about loosing the weight. I lost a lot of weight when I was first pregnant for no reason...as long as your baby is growing that is all that matters. Although if your like me you still worry even though you know that. I am sorry that you are having a hard time if you ever need to talk just let me know my e-mail is C.T.KNUDSEN@gmail.com. I know it might sound weird since we have never actually met...LOL. But still I really would not mind. I hope that everything is going well with your pregnancy and that you are not feeling too sick or anything. Are you feeling the baby move around yet? My little one can not stay still...it sure if fun. I LOVE IT! Take Care!

Bev said...

I lost 60 pounds when I was preggo. And don't worry about peeps that hate for no reason they are just jealous. BTW I am Kaleena and Tia's aunt.