Thursday, September 13, 2012

3 in one day!

I posted 3 posts in one day! Thats impressive for me. I just figured I would start off my great idea today. I didn't write stuff down but I will try by best to remember all that they did.
Caitlynn this morning gave her favorite stuffed cat to Kairi. That showed me right there how much Caitlynn really loves Kairi. She won't even let me touch that stuffed cat.
Caitlynn is starting to dance a long with the kids shows she watch its great fun to watch.
I was pretty sure Hell froze over today because Caitlynn actually ate dinner.
Kairi totally freaked out when Daniel was holding her and he was playing the 3DS. She thought that was the coolest and funniest thing ever!
Every time Caitlynn hears a dog bark she yells, "SHUT UP DOG!" I know I probably shouldn't let her say that but it cracks me up.
I took pictures of Kairi today and I was trying to bribe Caitlynn to let me take her picture and no matter what I asked if she wanted something she told me no. She even said no to ice cream (which never happens) Then as we were going to go inside she told me, "I go chesse!" She kind of let me take her pictures and then when we got done she yelled, "YAY pie!" (one of the bribes)
As Caitlynn was going to bed she wanted a certain baby so Daniel told her to come out and look for it and she came out and said, "hmmm." While she had her finger on her chin. Shes a goof!
I think that is all that happened today that was worth mentioning. Oh and I have the most beautiful girls on the whole planet! :)

No comments: