Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 5: 10 Songs You Love Right Now.

Ok this one is a little hard for me. I love music and always all kinds of music. I also am not very good with song titles or band names so I am not quite sure what some of the songs I do like right now. I guess I will just have to look them up and kind of go with it.
1. Penguin- Christina Perri. (This will always be my favorite song. It describes me perfectly and how I feel for Daniel. Plus the obsession with penguins probably adds to that lol)
2. Somebody That I Use To Know- Gotye
3. Glad You Came- The Wanted (I hate I love this song because it makes me feel like I am 12 again because they are a boy band)
4. Anything by Paramore. I cannot get enough of that band and is the only time I do not skip a song when my playlist is on shuffle.
5. Burn It Down- Linkin Park
6. In My Daughters Eyes- Martina McBride (This song always makes me cry)
That's about as far as I can think of. I really do just love music. I can listen to it all the time. It is what makes me feel better when I have a bad day. Music is an important part of my life.

No comments: