Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 4: What You Are Afraid Of.

I am afraid of a lot of things. I think that I let my imagination get the best of me and I overreact a lot of the time. Somethings that I am scared of is heights, I am a grown woman and I am scared of the dark, and clowns. I am some what scared of bugs but can sometimes handle them. The biggest one out of those things though is clowns. I have always been scared of them and to this day I still kind of have a panic attack when I see one. I know thats silly. I think the biggest thing I am scared of though is the unknown. I hate not knowing what is going to happen. The future scares me and I wish I could see that it will all be ok, because like I said I have a very over active imagination. I just have to remember to have faith in the Lord that everything will work out the way it is suppose too. But at the same time it scares me so much.

No comments: