Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2: 20 Facts About Me.

1. I am 22 years old
2. I am married to the most wonderful man alive! I have been for 5 1/2 years with many more to come.
 3. If you decide to do the math you probably figured out I got married at 16. No I was not pregnant. It was just something I wanted to do and I still think it was the greatest decision of my life.
4. I did graduate high school!
5. I am a stay at home mom
6. I have two beautiful girls! They are 2 1/2 and a month and half old! They are my world!
7. I am going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division to get my Associates in Photography.
 8. I am a big cat person!
 9. I have a slight obsession with penguins.
10.I find myself very blessed to be surrounded by such great family and friends.
11. I change my hair a lot. My great grandma told me its going to fall out soon because I change it so often. She's a silly old lady.
12. I have 5 generations of all women alive in my family. My great grandma, my grandma, my mom, me and my daughters.
13. I have one little brother who is 18 months younger then me! Hes a butt but I love him!
14. I recently joined a company called Beachbody and pretty happy I did so far.
15. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
16. I love pretty much everyone.
17. I love to laugh.
18. I love video games. My 2nd daughter is actually named after a video game character.
19. I am a very big procrastinator. For example it is technically Day 3 but I am now just doing Day 2 because I have been putting it off all day.
20. I am a big night owl and I should learn to go to sleep at night.

No comments: