Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 3: My favorite Quote

Ok I have a lot of favorite quotes. I just love them! I have favorites from different movies, music and books. So I think I will just mention a few of them.
I think my all time favorite isn't really a quote but more of a saying. It is mine and my husbands saying, which is, Forever and Ever and Even After That. Just meaning we will love each other forever and even longer.
Another quote I really like is from my favorite Apostle Deiter F Uchtdorf. It was from a talk at the General Relief Society Conference in October 2011. I was actually there and was really blessed I heard this talk in person. It just touched me so much and made a huge impact on me. Here is a link the whole talk if you are curious about it http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/general-relief-society-meeting/2011/09/forget-me-not?lang=eng. No matter how many times I hear this talk I still cry and still feel touched by the whole thing. Here is my favorite quote from that talk.
This really touches me and helps me every time I am feeling down. It reminds me that I do have a very loving Heavenly Father and he knows me and loves me and is always there for me.

No comments: