Friday, December 17, 2010

Things Like This Makes Me Happy.

I had to make a portfolio in my class today and these were the comments I received.

I loved your portfolio! Your photography is incredible, all the pictures look almost unreal, they are so good! I hope my photography will be as good as yours, eventually. You had a really good portfolio, though. It was nice and simple. I liked your statements too.

Afton,
Your pictures are great. I really enjoyed your portfolio and wish you the best of luck.
I have a feeling we'll meet again in our classes!
If we do, I'll see you there.


Your portfolio looks amazing! The detail, the pictures, everything. I love it :)
Great job. You take really beautiful pictures. I really like the nature one of the sky,
and the one of the lady in the red dress. So awesome (^_^) lol

Great job!! You take amazing pictures and your family is beautiful. The thing I love most of all is how you capture the spirit of nature in your photos. I love being outside and letting the beams of the sun hit me. Your pictures make this world look like paradise!!! I am amazed!! Keep doing what you do best and you will be successful.

Really liked your portfolio! Loved looking at all the pictures

These comments just made my day! So I figured I would share :D

No comments: