Monday, December 6, 2010

The Past.

You know that saying "Leave things in the past there is a reason they didn't make it to your future." Or something like that. I really have been missing the past lately. Not being single, not stupid high school but a certain person. I think its because of the time of year and I have so many Christmas memories with this person. I hate hearing songs come on and all I can think is I really miss her. I know its better this way. We both just grew up to be different people. All we did was clash and that wasn't good. But I can't help to think maybe I am just being silly. This person had been my best friend for so long and now we don't even talk anymore. I just want to say I am sorry I was stupid let's be friends again but I know that's not going to happen. Even if it did it would just end up like it has now. I don't know why I miss someone so much that was rude to me, hurt my feelings and made me feel like I didn't matter all the time. I don't understand how you can dislike someone at the same time of liking them. Does that make sense at all? I am sorry that this post is probably not making sense but I don't know how to describe how I am feeling. I guess I will just have to learn to live in the present and realize that things should be left in the past. But at the same time I know I will always have those memories in my head and I should think of all the good times and realize that if we did stay friends bad memories would of covered up the good ones. Like I always say "All things happen for a reason."

No comments: