Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just In Case You Wanted To Know.

I went to the doctor today ti figure out why I am having pains. To be honest I thought I was pregnant because my body was acting like it or I thought I had a cyst. Well I have neither. Everything is the way it should be. Machell thinks that it has something to do with my bladder and she gave me a HUGH list of food I should avoid and she said it might help with the pain. She also gave me crazy people pills. I don't really want people to know I have to take pills to be some what normal because I feel stupid that I need them but I figured its most likely going to get around anyways stuff like that always does. Oh well thats life! So maybe I won't have crazy person posts anymore. Thats good for you guys right?! :D Anyways I am going to take these pills and try to avoid the foods and go back in 4 weeks to see if its helping. I guess only time will tell. I just thought some people would like to know whats going on with me. Daniel and Caitlynn are still the same, AMAZING! Anyways thanks for your time :D

No comments: