Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Long One lol

A few things have happened since I last blogged. Well after going to the doctors I was feeling a little better but then I started puking again and decided the nausea pills didnt work so I stopped taking them. Well I was tired of not being able to eat or drink so I called my doctors office. I had an appointment in a few but I couldnt wait that long. Well that place is always super busy! So when I called on Tuesday I might get an appointment on Thursday or Friday. But nope they asked if I could be there in an hour. So I called my mom and she came and got me. I figured that the Lord really wanted me to go cause I beileve I only got in that fast because of him. Well when I got back to Machell she looked at the baby and it was fine the due date was Oct 25th so 2 days different from last time but I dont think any of them are going to be the same lol. And she showed us the babys heart beat. It was so cool. This was my first time ever I didnt even hear the heartbeat with my other pregnancy. Of course Daniel was pretty upset cause he wasnt there but thats ok. Well she told me that I just have really bad morning sickness. So she gave me more nausea pills and said take then 4 times a day instead of 2. Plus I was dehydrated again! So I had to get an IV. She told me if I couldnt keep anything down after this then I might have to come in 2 to 3 times a week to get an IV. UGH! But luckily Ive been feeling alot better. Not really eating a whole lot still but a least it all stays down.
I have to go back to the doctors next Thursday because they were worried about my weight cause I lost so much in 2 weeks.
Other then that things have been going ok lol. Daniel is feeling alot better he is no longer sick. I no longer work at Costco me and my boss thought that was the best thing to do.
I would put the new picture up of the baby cause its super cute! Daniel says if its a girl her nickname is peanut cause it looks like a peanut. But I feel like being nice to Kaleena so I wont put it up this time lol.
Anyways I will let you know how my doctor appointment goes next week and Ill keep you all informed :D

1 comment:

Bev said...

Eat pedialite popcycles to stay hydrated and then you can eat more I lived on them for 3 weeks