Monday, April 6, 2009

I Guess I Should Update Lol

I went to my doctors last Thursday (April 3rd) and everything is great! I was up two pounds which my doctor was very happy about :D. And the baby is wonderful. It is now bigger then its been showing and we got to see it move around quite a bit.Ill just say its definitely not shy lol. It gave us a perfect between the legs shot and though its to soon to know for sure my doctor said she is think its a boy. I sure looks like it lol. Im pretty sure we will see it really good on my next visit. Other then that I just enjoyed conference weekend. On Sunday we got to spend time with Daniels family and then mine and that was really nice. Well I just wanted to let you all know everything went great at the doctors and it seems like its going to stay that way :D

No comments: