Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its A Boy Its A Girl....

I went to the doctors today. Ive lost a pound since I last went in but it sure doesnt look like it. Ive already had to start wearing maternity clothes lol. Everything went good today. The baby is big and healthy. Last time the baby wasnt shy but this time it didnt want anything to do with us lol. She was trying to see the gender but everytime she would look it would put its leg in the way or move lol. Last time she said she suspected a boy this time it went I think its a girl no a boy no a girl. She seemed like she was getting frustrated with it lol. Finally she said Im going with 90% boy but Im not 100% sure so dont buy anything yet lol. But its fine if I dont know for sure right now I mean Im only 14 weeks lol. She told me to come back in 4 weeks which was great cause this is the the first time Ive heard that the whole pregnancy so far before it was 2 weeks or 3 weeks but finally I am on track like normal lol. My next appointment is May 19th and Im sure we can see the gender then us the baby doesnt want us to again lol. Other then the doctors appointment nothing really has been going on. My life is pretty lame but that all will change in October lol. But I will let you know if anything else happens in our boring crazy life lol

No comments: