Friday, March 19, 2010

Hola!

Not much has been going on here. But I figured hey I havent wrote a blog in awhile maybe I should. Bill was here for a week it was really nice to get to know him and guess what we kept the basement pretty clean the whole time! I know a miracle.
My step dad also was in the hospital a few days cause he has pneumonia really bad and some weird thing where fungus was growing in his blood. Hes finally out he just cant smoke cause thats what is causing all his trouble. He told my mom he guess he should go to church now with us on Sunday and become a good Mormon boy since he cant smoke, I told her that is fine with us lol :)
I also decided to join Weight Watchers cause I HATE the way I look. Daniel says Im beautiful and stuff but I dont think I am so I decided instead of sitting around and whining about it Im going to actually do something about it. I also got a work out plan. In the morning do turbo jam afternoon go for a walk and evening do wii fit. Im going to take it easy at first and then do more and more. Its already 2:30 pm though and I havent done anything but I will try my hardest.
Daniel hasnt done much just been working and hating it and doing school work. He cant wait till hes a pharmacist. The other day we were at Wal Mart and I was going to get some medicine and he took it looked at it and looked at something else and said "This is the same thing." He's silly but I sure do love him :)
Thats all thats been going on with us. Our lives arent to exciting but we love it all the same :)

No comments: