Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life.

No matter how hard you to try to stay positive life still brings everyone down. I don't get why it has to be hard. I tell people all the time its alright just think positive everything will work out fine. Then don't do the same for myself. I guess I am just having a hard time. We have lived in this basement for about 5 1/2 years. That's terrible! No matter how hard we try to get out it doesn't work. It seems like we are just getting farther and farther away from our goal. Daniel applies for jobs all the time. He has been for the last two years. Yes hes almost been at Wal Mart for 2 years, but nothing! I don't know why. I am tired of going in the hole every paycheck no matter what we do. Plus we are going to add one more to the bunch. How are we going to handle it? I am just really stressing out. He lost hours at work only works 37 hours a week or less. It's just so hard to stay positive when everything goes the other way. I really think a few month after Kairi is born I will have to start looking for a job. Want to know how much that hurts me? Not because I am lazy and don't want to work but because I want to be able to be here for my daughters all the time. This point in time though I don't know if I will be able too because I also need to help financially. I just am not sure what we are doing wrong. Why can't things just turn around for once? Why does life have to be hard and suck? Is there any light at the end of this dark tunnel? I sure hope so.

No comments: