Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

This one is quite hard since like I said yesterday I really do not think I have a lot of good things about me. If I had to choose something I would say I think I have good people skills. A lot of times people come to me for someone to talk to or for advice. This has happened many times in my life and I have no idea why. I do not think that I help a lot of times but I guess I must be doing something right if people keep asking me. I have really thought about being like a psychiatrist because I love talking to people and helping them in their troubles, but I am to lazy to go to school that long lol. I really do hope I help people with whatever is going on in their lives and that people keep coming to me to talk to them.

No comments: