Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

Hmm what do I hate about myself?! Well there are a lot of things. In my mind set I am a horrible person that can't do anything right. So I guess what I hate most of all is I have no confidence in myself and I have no self esteem. I think maybe that is why I give up on a lot of things because I just feel like I am not good enough. I also think I am always going to fail or I suck at everything I do. That involves church, school and life in general. Every time I go to the Temple I think to myself I'm not good enough to be here. I think maybe that is why I do not go a lot. I also hate the way I look and always compare myself to other people which I shouldn't do. I guess I just need to remember a line from a Pink song that goes, "You're so mean when you talk about yourself you are wrong change the voices in your head make them like you instead." Maybe one day I can learn to have a little more confidence in myself and self esteem.

No comments: