Monday, February 16, 2009

What A Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Ok so the last few days have been GREAT!!!!!!!!! So lets start with Valentines day :D That morning Daniel went to go get gas and breakfast burritos well when he came home I said thank you for not getting me anything cause I didnt want him to spend more money on me cause he just got me a ring that cost about 160 that I get in a week. Well as soon as I said this Daniel starts laughing and he goes into the living room and brings back chocolate covered strawberries and I told him thank you and he laugh again and said oh thats not all and we went got a big pink daisy and I said I love it thank you and what happens he laughs again and said oh thats not it when he came back this time he had a dozen of pink roses. And that was it lol. I swear hes the best husband ever. Well then me, Daniel and Turbo (aka Jake Daniels best friend) went to Monster Trucks. I know what your thinking monster trucks on valentines? Well it was my idea I love them lol. Turbo was suppose to bring a date but couldnt find one but that fine too it didnt matter to me. Well I thought it started at 230 cause thats what it said online when I got the tickets well we got there at like 233. Well I realized man alots gone on so far in 3 mins so I checked the ticket and it started at 2 but thats ok it was still GREAT! After that we went to Turbos house and played games, where they sang me happy birthday since my birthday was on Sunday. It was alot of fun sure it wasnt what I was expecting at all for Valentines day but that ok it was still good.
On Sunday it was my birthday. Yep I am not 19. I know shocking. Well I went to church like a good kid and then came home and I had a birthday party for the first time in I dont know how many years. I invited family and a few friends it was great. I didnt get a lot of presents but thats fine I really dont care about them anyways. The funniest thing is my mom, step dad and brother got me a half gallon of milk and hot Cheetos cause they didnt know what to get me, cause I had no idea what I wanted. But later on they gave me money but I would of been fine with just the hot Cheetos and milk i love those lol. Well thats all that happened that day. Oh wait thats not all it (he he I wanted to do it too) Well I decided to take a pregnancy test because Im a week late and I thought it would be cool if I was pregnant I found out on my birthday. So I took one and it said....................POSITIVE! :D yay Im so happy! It was the best birthday present I could ever ask for. Im not sure how far along I am but one of the due date calendar said Im due Oct 18th and Im about 5 weeks but I guess Ill find out when I got to the doctor in a few weeks. Anyways thats all my news.

1 comment:

The Knudsen's said...

YAY! I was so excited to hear about you being pregnant! Kaleena actually told me last night...it was EXCITING! Your in my prayers! I am very glad that you got such a WONDERFUL birthday suprise! Congrats!