Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Adventure

So today I decided I want to sew. I have never really sewed alot in my life. I did in home economics when I was in 8th grade but I never went to school so it wasnt alot lol. And plus that was what 6 years ago lol. So I wanted to make a skirt but Colette said I should start with PJs cause they are the easiest. So I got some fabric and a pattern and we will see how it goes lol. I also have some fabric that I bought a little while ago to make a baby blanket and even though I'm not having a baby now I thought hey I should make it anyways and practice. So thats what I'm going to do lol. Im pretty sure that they are going to suck cause the only time I have sew it was WAY crooked lol. But I'll take a picture when I'm done and show you all I just wanted to tell you my new thing lol

No comments: