Friday, May 6, 2011

Pictures!

I just took some for my mom and I feel like they are so good! I don't mean to toot my own horn I just feel like I am getting better and better and I am actually starting to look professional! I am so excited! I might be wrong but they look so good to me! I love taking pictures! I am so glad I decided to do this!

Want to see more?! I have some on my Facebook page at Amped Up Photos
In other news not much has happened and I only lost on point on my assignment! Not bad I usually lose points (well in this class) I do have a 92% with a week and half left so thats not bad! Then on to Basic Mathematic yuck! Oh and the teacher did leave my a note on the assignment. This is what he said: "Your explanation is correct, but requires understanding of not only capacity and length but how you are specifically using them. I understand what you are saying, but I already know what depth and volume are." I guess I kind of understand him now. Anyways that is all and I hope to try to update you more and maybe finish the 30 day music thing! Thanks for reading this! Your the best!

No comments: