Sunday, May 22, 2011

People That Take Pictures.

I do not know what is wrong with me lately I use to look at site that advertise for pictures and think "Oh man these look so good." Now all I can do is criticizethem. I know I am not the best photographer. I do not consider myself a professional and usually feel bad that I charge people because I do not think I am good enough but everyone said I should. That being said I seriously do not know why some people pay others tons of money for crappy pictures. Sorry I was looking at tons of sites lately thinking WTF what kind of pictures are these. There is tons of people that think just because they have a camera they can become a photography. I do believe you can learn to become better but some people I do not think quite understand it. Ok I might just be rambling and you guys might be thinking shes doing the same thing. I just wanted to type the frustration out even though I am not sure if I made any sense lol

No comments: