Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4 Years Going Strong!!



Tomorrow me and Daniel will have been married for 4 years!! Goodness the time has gone by fast. I love Daniel more and more each day! He is an amazing man. I hear people say all the time that there is no good men out there and they are wrong. Daniel is my best friend, my love, my biggest fan and my greatest support. He is my everything. He is always there to help me with whatever I need. He works hard and goes to school to support his family and take care of them. He is the greatest dad I have ever seen. Caitlynn and Me are very lucky girls to have him in our lives.
On Saturday is our temple anniersary. I love that I am sealed to him and that I will be with him forever. I wouldnt want anyone else to spend forever with. He is perfect for me. I love Daniel Bruce Peterson more then anyone could ever know. We have many more years to go.

No comments: