Friday, November 6, 2009

New Look!

I changed the page how do you like it? lol Not much as been going on here. Halloween was nice. I was a pirate, Daniel was a ghost buster and Caitlynn was the cutest giraffe around lol.

See isnt she cute? :) We went to Grandma Smiths and the Peterson on Halloween then we went to grams and the Toni so Daniel could go trick or treating with Justin and then we went to Olivias party for a little while and went home. It was a long day.
November 1st we blessed Caitlynn. It was wonderful as soon as Daniel started it I just started crying cause the spirit was so strong. Then Daryl had to get up and say something since it was fast sunday and has us all crying. It was really nice. I mean my step dad even came to church and that was a miracle lol. He said after ward, "hey look the church didnt fall down." My grandma made Caitlynns dress and it was so beautiful.

Its a little big but thats ok everything is big on her. Ali also made her a head squishier and a bracelet that she wore at her blessing and then we put it in her hair when she is baptized and on her garter when she gets married. It has a really nice poem with it. Im so blessed that I have talented family members. The only thing that would of made that day better is if Durf was there. I miss him alot. But he will be here December 14th I do beileve and I cant wait!
Caitlynn is getting bigger every day. Well I think she is all I still here when I go places is "Wow shes so small." She will be a month on this Sunday! Her hair seems to grow longer every day too. She can hold her head up for a little while by herself. If you put her on the ground she can roll from her side to back or from belly to side and when she gets on her side she tries really hard to roll on her back. It makes her mad that she cant do it lol. Also if you lay her on her belly she gets on her knees and slides across the floor. If she could lift her head all the way Im sure she would crawl. Which scares me cause she is only 4 weeks old. Shes so advanced lol. According to Daryl we are always going to have to be one step a head of her which is true. I just love her so much! She is such a great blessing in our lifes and I love watching her grow.
And I promise I will get better at this blogging thing. Im blaming Facebook lol

2 comments:

Andee said...

my stupid blog didn't update that you blogged on the 14 of October...but I like the new look! And Caitlynn is adorable

Unknown said...

That's fun! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and adventures being parents!