Monday, June 29, 2009

Some How I Found A Life

The last few weeks have been crazy!!! But Ill just start with last week cause I cant remember any further then that even though I know things happened lol.
So last Monday my great grandma had to go to the hospital to get dye in her heart to find out why she was having discomfort. My great grandma is only 73 so shes really not that old. Well we got there at 8. They took her back about 9 and then they took her to get the thing done at 1030. By then I was already to go home lol. Around noon she was done and we went back to see what the doctor had to say. He said they werent going to do surgery cause she has already had open heart twice ande they said it would probably cause a huge heart attack and they thought that wasnt a good idea and we agreed. They said she has a few branches that are 50-70% closed which isnt great but they think they can fix it with medicine. After that they said she could leave about 5 or 6. I was at the hospital till 4 and decided to go home I was pretty tired since I really didnt sleep the night before. I laid around all day after that.
Tuesday I had to be at grams at 630 cause someone had to be there with her for the next 2 days and my grandma went to work. My mom showed up about 730 and we just sat there with her all day. Which wasnt to bad but I wished I was home lol. When Daniel got off work he picked me up. When we got home he took a nap and I cleaned, since his friend Turbo (Jake) was coming over so we could go to the midnight viewing of Transformers (thats why Daniel was napping) Usually I wouldnt care if the basement was messing hes seen it like that a million times before but he was bringing his girlfriend Andee, who we never met before, and I didnt want her to think we were slops just yet lol. Daniel slept for about an hour and half and then came and helped. We thought he was going to be here about 830 so we could play games first but he was slow. He didnt get here till about 10-1030 and we met him at Mcdonalds lol. Afterwards we came to our house and sat there for about 5 mins before we went to the movie. So we did all that cleaning for nothing really but hey it got cleaned lol. The Transformers movie was ok. It was really crude. It swore alot more then I thought it would, there was alot of sexual stuff in it. Lets just say I was impressed. I mean alot of people like the movie but I really didnt. It was nice to see Turbo though since we dont see him alot and to meet Andee she seems like a really nice girl. I cant wait till I get to know her a little bit more.
Wednesday I begged and begged Daniel to stay home or at least go to work late since he only had 3 hours of sleep. But he didnt listen. That about all that happened that day it was my lazy day lol.
Thursday I had to be to grams early again cause I was going to take her to her check up appointment since everyone else was working. Well of course the day Im there all by myself shes super sick. I have no idea what to do. I got her appointment to see her doctor cause before she was just going in to get her blood drawn. Well thankful my mom got off to come help me which I was so thankful for. When we got her to the doctors she couldnt even walk we had to get her a wheel chair. The doctor said he thinks it was her new medicine that was making her sick so he took her off of it and gave her a anti nausea shot and medicine. After that she started feeling better thank goodness. I then had to go pack stuff since I was going with my grandma and grams to Saint George for my grandmas best friends wedding. Grams wasnt going to go but she was feeling better. We left about 4 and got to Saint George about 1030.
Saint George was ok but it wasnt that great. For one I missed Daniel like crazy since he couldnt go since he had to work and another we really didnt do anything. Connies wedding was nice, short but nice. It was just weird to be around people I didnt know. Thats all we really did. Nothing that exciting. On the way home Saturday we stopped at my uncles. Which I wasnt to happy about I just wanted to go home. We finally got home about 6 on Saturday. Dont get me wrong it was nice spending time with my family but I was ready to be home. Especially since we didnt eat that much since those old women dont eat alot but I needed too. So when I got home I ate a baked potato and Daniel took me out to dinner. There I ate all my salad and spaghetti like I said I was starving lol.
Yesterday (Sunday) was great!! Me and Daniel just spend the whole day together except when we went to church lol. It was nice to spend time with him since I didnt see him for a few days. Today should we ok too cause Daniel took the day off. :D
Im so glad that crazy week is over but this week is just as bad (except today). Tomorrow Daniel had a dentist appointment and I have a doctors appointment. Wednesday is big Daryls birthday, Thursday my cats are getting fixed and Friday is Daniels birthday and of course Saturday is the 4th of July. So Ill let you know how this week go but maybe Ill post more so that its not this long lol.

No comments: