Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update On My Life!

Tommorrow Im finally going to the doctors. Im kind of nervous cause i dont know what to expect. But hopefully it will be ok. Daniel and my Mom are going with me. Everyone thinks its silly shes going but its something important to her and i dont care either way.
Well other then that i have been doing ok i have almost got over the whole morning sickness thing. I mean i still have it here and there but thats ok.
Last night though wasnt a very good night. I was really sick i couldnt stop from puking and had really bad pains in my back and stomach. But i think it was food poisoning cause i drank some water that smelled bad and was going stuff so yeah lol. About 1 last night daniel had to wake up his parents and give me a blessing. It made it better i finally got to sleep after that for about 4 hours then it was like 15 mins here or 10 mins here but thats ok about 8 i started feeling better so that good.
Other big news in our life is that we are moving back into Daniels parents house cause we want to save money to get a house when the baby comes. And plus we are pretty broke and we want to save but if we stay at our apartment we cant save. So this way we can save and gets stuff we need and want.
But thats my and daniels life so far not to exciting but i figured i would update people. Ill most likely post tomorrow and put pictures up if i get then.

No comments: